|Chosen a TOP 10 maze in America.The Largest Maze in New England.|
|WHAT:||This years haunt will include about a mile long walk of terror
through a haunted cornfield and buildings including animatronics, profesional entertainment, and
the mostly live residents of DEAD NORTH and special effects.
Food and Drink is also available for purchase before and after the haunted from the Boy Scouts.
|WHO:||Not recommended for young children or persons with health concerns. We have had 8 year olds who loved DEAD NORTH and
25 year olds who were too scared to ever go through again.
Everyone is different, you know your people best. Your screams only encourage us.
|WHERE:||DEAD NORTH is located at the Great Vermont Corn Maze, in North Danville, VT, but is an entirely separate area.
The actual Great Maze is closed at night.
|WHEN:||Friday, Oct 5 & Saturday, Oct 6, 2018
Friday, Oct 12 & Saturday, Oct 13, 2018
Starting at 7:00 pm
Tickets must be purchased in advance
|- Occurs Rain or Shine - so dress appropriately - We try to get you out of the rain as much as we possibly can
- NO REFUNDS
- NO ALCOHOL or anyone under the influence - your group will be removed or denied entry
- NO SMOKING/VAPING/JUULING beyond your car
- NO DROP OFFS
- NO FLASHLIGHTS or any other forms of illumination are allowed
- We reserve to right to remove anyone from the haunted event
- Sheriff on premises
- Wear comfortable walking shoes - be prepared to walk a mile over dirt pathways at night
- Secure Valuables - cell phones, keys, glasses, wallets, etc