|WHAT:||This years haunt will include a short ride, a mile walk of terror
through a haunted cornfield
and buildings including animatronics, the mostly live residents of DEAD NORTH and special effects.
Food and Drink is also available for purchase before and after the haunted from the Boy Scouts.
|WHO:||Not recommended for young children or persons with health concerns. We have had 8 year olds who
loved DEAD NORTH and 25 year olds who were too scared to ever go through again.
Everyone is different, you know your person best. Your screams only encourage us.
|WHERE:||DEAD NORTH is located at the Great Vermont Corn Maze, in North Danville, VT, but is an
entirely separate area. The actual Great Maze will be closed at night (during the Hauntings).
|WHEN:||Friday, Oct 6 & Saturday, Oct 7, 2017
Friday, Oct 13 & Saturday, Oct 14, 2017
Starting at 7:00 pm
|- Occurs Rain or Shine - so dress appropriately - We try to get you out of the rain as much as we possibly can
- NO REFUNDS - NO ALCOHOL - NO SMOKING beyond your car - NO DROP OFFS
- NO FLASHLIGHTS or any other forms of illumination are allowed
- We reserve to right to remove anyone from the haunted event
- Sheriff on premises
- Wear comfortable walking shoes - be prepared to walk a mile over dirt pathways at night
- Secure Valuables - cell phones, keys, glasses, wallets, etc